INGRA is divided into specialised groups that work together through a joint network of representatives and business connections in all large world centres. The construction group of INGRA includes complete low-rise construction, research and feasibility studies, design and high-rise construction.
The programme of the group covers the following areas:
- Power supply (hydro, thermo and nuclear) plants
- Dams, tunnels, water management
- Industrial plants and silos
- Motorways, bridges, viaducts, airports and sea ports
- Residential facilities, public and commercial buildings
- Tourist, sports and recreational facilities