INGRA is a quality and reliable partner in capital energy projects. Its reputation today is founded on the quality construction of hydroelectric power plants, thermal power plants, substations, and other facilities.
Energetics (wind farms, solar power plants, hydroelectric power plants, thermal power plants, substations) and industry (plants, facilities)
- Building materials industry, oil, gas and petrochemical facilities, refineries, processing industry, food industry – Croatia and abroad (1990 – 2006)
- Thermal power plant Plomin (1990)
- Construction of the hydroelectric power plant Lešće, the first thermal power plant in independent Croatia (2010)
- Sulphate factory, Al-Qaim, Algeria (2012)
- Hydroelectric power plant Haditha, Iraq (2005 – 2013)
- Hydroelectric power plant Dokan, Iraq (2014)